Saturday, March 29, 2014

THE LATE, BUT GREAT TOP TEN--totally worth the wait...

Sorry for the major delay with the TOP TEN, but it's been a bit of a press today.  However, these captions are well worth the wait.  I must say, the captions for this picture are my absolute favorites and I'm not sure if we can EVER top them, but we will try. Well done, one and all. I had a very, very difficult time choosing a TOP TEN. I actually brought in some consultants to assist with the decision making. I will not reveal who these fine people are, (so there are no repercussions) but they were imminently helpful. To insure quality and consistency, we carefully reviewed all the captions thoroughly,  put them up against the photo, and then chose our favorites.  These are the captions that made them laugh out loud. I know that a few people have more than one in the Top Ten.  Don't blame me….take it up with the panel, who has no idea who any of you are….

Here's the photo. Below are the Top Ten.  Vote for your favorites, vote for your friends, vote for freedom, vote for America, but mostly, vote for Lentertainment.


THE BEST TOP TEN YET 

That better be real Wisconsin butter at the end of the stick!          Jessica

Does this pole make me look fat?                  Linda

Fuck I got a splinter.      John
      (editor's note: This one was a huge favorite with the judges…) 

Totally misunderstood the concept of pole dancing            Linda
    (another big fan favorite) 

New to the business world, Larry didn't understand what his boss meant by "Run it up a flag pole and see who salutes"
             Rob

Yum, frosting.          Rob
    (This one is pure, comedy gold) 


Mo and Larry could not keep up.          Judy
(I kind of love this one) 

Human Cannon Ball Club. ~ "If there isn't a flag its just a belly flop."           Michelle

"Order in the next 15 minutes and we will include a copy of Lumberjacks Gone Wild"             Rob

A rare sighting of the graceful "fat bald dude" in his natural habitat…     Brifry

So, there you have it…Today's Top Ten.  Voting begins right here, right now and will go until 7pm tomorrow night.  Scoring will be done on Monday. The new photo will be posted on Monday. So, so much Lentertainment to look forward to

It may be too much to ask, but I'd be real real excited if we rallied the vote like we did earlier this week. There may not be enough beer and donuts in the world to beat Judy in the voting, but I think we should commit to our very best efforts (and remember, by we, I  really mean you all. Hey, I've done my part. I pick the photos, sift through the captions, pick the Top Ten, do the scoring,  and generally slave away for this blog.  Bringing in voting is all on you).  Let's see what you've got.  Good luck, God speed and for God's sake, get some people to vote.  

406 comments:

  1. Let the games begin with a vote for Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy rocks and deserves this vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy is too busy washing her kitchen floor at 10:45pm so she needs someone to vote for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voting for Judy because she is in mourning due to the closing of Cardinali's
    Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to vote for Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Madison......go Badgers! MOM JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. YES!!!!! And here is another Judy vote! Keep going Laura!

      Delete
  8. i think this is about 110 votes so far for Judy. Here is one more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica and Bucky Badger Butter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wonder how many votes I have cast for Judy since the beginning of Lent??? Well here is another Judy vote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One more for Judy before I call it a night. Back in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura!!! Don't sleep. Beauty sleep is overrated. Judy needs another vote. VOTE JUDY!!!

      Delete
  12. I think everyone should sit back, drink their beer and eat their donuts because here is another vote for JUDY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote for Jessica and real butter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. We may not be able to compete with Judy but we know we have "won in our hearts". Thanks for the votes. How many martinis do I owe you?

      Delete
  15. It is 3:52 am!!! Where is everyone??? This should earn Judy extra points!!! Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi all, It's me Andrew voting for my Dad, John - PS will you donate to my fundraising page? Make a Donation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Dad is COOL just like me. Check it out cats! Vote for John.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dad Heinzmann gets my vote and always will. Love that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. vote for Rob's TV pitch caption. EXCELLENT

    ReplyDelete
  20. A vote for each of the caption writers - a drop in the bucket next to the multiple Judy votes - but a hefty thanks to you all for the Lentertainment! :)

    ReplyDelete