Thursday, June 16, 2011

ALLITERATION IS ALIVE!!

Very well done tonight. There were several fine, fine, side splitting entries that had the judges in stitches. I only wish that we could pick more than five winners...Oh that's right!! We can. So, here's the deal for tonight. We are picking the TEN best entries and awarding points accordingly. (100 points for the best, 90 for number 2--you get the idea) I wasn't lying when I said that it is indeed anybody's game. With this new scoring system, the door is WIDE open...Start rushing through it,people...

AND this just in:  Judge Wendy has indeed ruled that non alliterative prepositions in your alliterative sentences are just fine--Brenna dodged a bullet there, and her gamble totally paid off. (Spoiler alert: Brenna does quite well in the scoring tonight--Judge Wendy loved her stuff) So, without further ado, here are the day's tallies:
First: quantity--remember, they are doubled:
Tricia: 22, John 20, Judy 18, Brenna 18, Stacy 2 (where oh where is Suechi?? I thought she would kill in this competiton)
Now, for quality:
Number 10: Tricia's "Amber/teen mom" one--10 points
Number 9: Judy's "Hef's healthy heart..." 20 points
Number 8: John's "Scotty" one--I enjoyed this more that Judge Wendy....(little aside: I'm so sorry, John, but the male judges were unavailable tonight due to a marathon basketball game....the judges was just a little chick friendly tonight...I promise to chain them to their chairs tomorrow and force them to judge the entries)  30 points for this
Number 7: Brenna's "hoarder' one...creepy, but very good...40 big points
Number 6: Tricia's "Bandana Bret" one--well done and worth 50 points
Number 5: John's "Ozzie Osbourne" one...great use of vowels  60 points
Number 4: Stacy's "Bachelorette" one--maybe Stacy is now regretting just having one entry, ...maybe not..She still gets 70 big points
Number 3: Tricia's "Eden early exit..." this was super timely, very clever and I am totally freaked out by that Toddler and Tiara thing...80 whopping points...Tricia is cleaning up...woohoo
Number 2: Judy's "Sarah Ferguson" one--just hysterical. I loved, loved. loved this one.
Number 1: Brenna's " Tila Tequila" one--Judge Wendy raved about this one and it was very, very well done.
To recap and total tonight's points...because they were flying fast and furious:
John: 110 big, big points tonight
Stacy: 72 points for tonight
Judy: 128 points for the night
Tricia: 152 just huge points
Brenna/Kim: redemption is yours--158 WHOPPING points for the night
What a great night for all!! I have not yet done a grand total, so I have no idea actually where anyone stands, but I bet it's kind of close....We are now on the down hill stretch...bring your A game, because that necklace is so worth it...

Here is tonight's challenge...and I'm pretty sure the same complicated scoring grid will apply, so plan for major points. Write an epitaph for any (or all) of the Real Housewives (any city, any crazy housewife) Remember: an epitaph is one of those phrases that they put on a tombstone...they usually rhyme. Here are some examples I stole off the internet, because I am too tired to think up a good one using an actual Housewife (I did think up a bad one--see below) so, here are a few:
In a London cemetery
Here lies Ann Mann,
Who lived an old maid
But died an old Mann.
Dec. 8, 1767


In a Ribbesford, England, cemetery

The children of Israel wanted bread
And the Lord sent them manna,
Old clerk Wallace wanted a wife,
And the Devil sent him Anna
 
These are very good....Here is mine:
Here lies that stupid Alex
the Housewife no one likes
Her husband is a flamer
And someone should taze her tykes

Ok, it's not that great, but that Alex from the New York Housewives is just so odd, and her kids are just nuts Again, I'm sure you all will do much better...good, good luck. And please--original work only...I'm trusted you fellas...don't let me down.

33 comments:

  1. Thank you judges!!!!!!! I seriously can't believe I earned all those points. Headache and all. Maybe I should have a few cocktails more often. Ok I know nothing about any of the real housewives I am screwed on this one!!!!
    See ya, I am going to have to do some serious leg work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Escaping Mt. Witch
    To Beveryly Hills
    Here lies a Real Bitch
    Who left her husband many bills.

    Kim Richardson (Beverly Hills)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looking fine
    She's 6 feet under
    Her Tru Renewal line
    Is an embalming wonder.

    Makeover in Peace
    Ramona Singer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockford Hottie lying
    Glamor girl beneath
    Missing Kelly Bensimon
    Especially in the sheets.

    This girl is smoking hot and I don't mean during her cremation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry I have been absent-couldn't get to it til after 5 a couple days so that was that-amazing and extremely creative job done by all! As for this one, I wouldn't know a real housewife from any city if I tripped on her, so I think I may have to admit that I am a blog reader not a contest participant this time around. Write-on and I'll jump in if I can!

    Here lies a housewife
    Who led a shameful life
    She had stardom, sex and money
    But no morals, that's not funny.

    Okay, admittedly I am not a person to watch reality tv with, a bit of a killjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 weeks after baby
    wore size four bikini
    killed by jealous lady
    Who ate too much linguini

    Digest in peace
    Bethenny Frankel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also think you should start awarding speed points. I set the bar every night and then the likes of Stacey take their own sweet ass time and email you at their convenience. Where is the love for the commitment?????

    Brotherhhood. Stick with me and we will go places. Not sure you Mom will like all those places but hell I know you guys will.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No longer in the closet
    But six feet under ground
    Here lies Kim Zolciak
    Likes pants without a mound

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here lies Camille Grammer
    of Playboy's Book of Lingerie
    Hit Kelsey with a Hammer
    To make sure that he would pay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Al Qaeda had a target
    The housewives in their sites
    No army tried to stop it
    For once the jerks were right

    The bitches are disgusting
    They died cuz of their lust
    from a Jewelry anthrax dusting
    not saved by their fake busts

    So now we live without them
    Will the world adjust
    When we cash in all of their Gems
    US debt will turn to dust.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here lies Teresa,happy wife
    She enjoyed her fashionable life
    Had 4 fabuliciuous daughters
    Plus beautiful botox looks
    Written 2 successful Bestselling books

    (New Jersey)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Under the makeup and under the botox
    Lies the runway body of Peggy
    Living the dream of luxury with attitude
    Is all dressed up looking leggy

    (Orange County)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I watch MOB Wives last night while doing my field work. I can't believe there are really people out there like that!!!! I never considered myself naive but now I believe I need to rethink that. It's kind of fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the entries from everyone but I have to give special props to John. Loved the Al Qaeda one it made me laugh out loud!!

    I love yours too Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WARNING WARNING WARNING GRAPHIC EPITAPH. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY STUFF STOP NOW. IF YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT TRAIN WRECKS, DON'T BLAME ME!!!

    She fell from grace in Jersey
    Here lies Danielle Staub
    She danced to show her pussy
    Scores was hard up for some broads.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. John, you have some serious poetic talent. These totally crack me up. I must admit, I really don't know that much about the Housewives either (saw one season of the New York ones, a partial season of the New Jerseys and then kind of got a little squeamish--kind of like when you eat a ton of crappy food--and stopped watching) but I did think they's make some good epitath fodder...and I was right. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here lies Lea Black
    Left Texas and never went back
    Created the powerhouse "Lea" Brand
    Now that old bitch isn't so grand

    ( Miami)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here lies the body of Christy
    She kicked up her pole dancing heels
    Had her butt ugly faced peeled
    Now she's dried up old Whiskey

    (Miami)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here lies the women of the mob
    Staten Island a borough in the states
    Where this travesty takes place
    Renee, Drita, Carla and Karen
    Embarrassing New York harem

    They admit "sometimes I even look at my own life in a negative light"
    And yet they glamorize their plight
    Their men in jail they await
    Making money off TV their frustrations abate

    They claim love and loyalty
    living at times like royalty
    Weekends visiting the clink
    sexy pictures and boyfriends,how lower can they sink

    They were taught is where its at!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The last line should read....

    They were taught never to rat
    misguided loyalty is where it's at

    Silently condoning all those deceased
    May they never rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here lie all the Real Housewives
    From states east and west
    Their insides were still the originals
    But they had work done on the rest

    ReplyDelete
  24. Caroline Manzo, now a Housewife has-been
    Leaned out to snap that photo
    And those knockers tipped her in

    ReplyDelete
  25. Here lies Countess LuAnn
    No more Hamptoning for her & the clan
    Her books & music sure did stink
    Killed by Ramona for her full-length mink

    ReplyDelete
  26. Here lies Taylor
    Baked, blonde and bulimic
    Scary, skinny Beverly Hills body
    No longer a hottie


    (Beverly Hills)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Here lies long hair Kyle
    Killed by Kim with her own nail file
    She shall be missed by her beautiful girls
    Secretly gay Mauricio can now wear her pearls

    ReplyDelete
  28. Here lies the body
    Of Ramona the flake
    Stepped on the gas
    Instead of the brake

    ReplyDelete
  29. Here lies hot blooded Italian Teresa
    Is no longer on the man hunt
    Now is a dried up old c*nt
    Life was enough for this old horny Dago

    ReplyDelete
  30. Here lies Alexia
    Laced herself with Tiffany
    Lived her life as an epiphany
    Once had a hot ass boot
    Now a buried old hoot

    ReplyDelete
  31. Been there
    Done that
    It was a wild ride
    I had a good life
    Done being a housewife
    Love...Christy

    (Miami)

    ReplyDelete
  32. WARNING GRAPHIC PROFANITY LADEN. RATED R.

    The housewives are all finished
    No wine, no brie or jewels
    The world is not diminished
    Just the lives of TV fools

    They fought hard with their fake nails
    There faces pulled too tight
    Sucked cock to stay out of jails
    Now that's a pretty sight

    They lay now down beneath you
    Your standing on them now
    We filled them in with their shoes
    packed by the feces of a cow

    So say goodbye this one last time
    And get on with your life
    They dist you all time after time
    So go FUCK your new Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Rub-a-dub-dub
    All the housewives in a tube
    Thank God for cell phone videos.

    ReplyDelete